Pictures Dublin

Tuesday, 3rd of May

I didn't plan to do something today, I suddenly stumbled upon it. I had a nice chat at the reception with my colleague Ray and Shannon, an American girl. She said that she wanted to go to the Leprechaun Museum. I didn't even know that existed, but the moment I heard the word leprechaun I was all ears. She noticed that and asked me if I wanted to come with her to that famous museum:)

It was soooooo much fun. The guides tell a couple of amazing fairy-tales about leprechauns and fairies and they tell it in such a way that it looks like they actually believe in them. The guide we had was an extremely talented storyteller and she kept us agitated the whole time. Besides the nice storytelling they had a room which made you feel like a leprechaun yourself. It had extremely large furniture, you actually had to CLIMB the chair to get on it. I have to say that that takes some practise...


2 comments:

  1. Hoi lieverd, een leuke foto!!! Het woord leprechauns moest ik wel even opzoeken (Martijn heeft het opgezocht)! Ik zal zo nog wel even googlen naar dat museum, ik heb het inmiddels gedaan...je was dus weer 10euro armer:). Echt wat voor jou die vage dingen allemaal. Via de site kan ik met er niet echt een beeld bij vormen. Ik hoor het nog wel van jou. Vandaag moet je werken...succes! Liefs mams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zie net dat ik een verkeerde zin heb geschreven, het moet natuurlijk zijn: via de site kan ik ME er niet...enz. Dom, dom.....

    ReplyDelete