I can still taste it in my mouth... The most perfect, --- the best --- taste in the world... Melted cheese, warm ham and white bread... Yeah, I just made the most perfect sandwich and I melted it in a pan:) I can't stop thinking about it... Well, that basically described my day so far. Right now I'm at the reception desk, trying to look busy;) I'm about to sell loads of pub crawls, so I get a little extra pocket-money.
Everytime we sell a tour or a pubcrawl we get a little commision. Which is nice, since I don't get paid here. That's why I'm really persuasive towards the guests to buy tickets for the pubcrawl or a tour:)
Wow, imagine this... My work consist of watching football right now:)
Hey lieverd!!! Je hebt nu wel wat anders aan je hoofd dan je blog bij te houden;)! Maar daar gaat waarschijnlijk wel wel verandering in komen, want Dirk gaat vandaag weg, zal wel wennen worden! Wij zijn wel benieuwd hoe je het gehad hebt, hopelijk ga je je avonturen nog op je blog plaatsen, kunnen wij allemaal meegenieten. Martijn is vandaag op kamp gegaan naar de ardennen, hij moest veel meenemen! Ze gaan lopen met bepakking, het zal mij benieuwen hoe ie het vindt. Echt een stresskip voor ie wegging......alles in de tas....toen weer uit de tas...je weet wel hoe het gaat. En ik maar van die 'handige tips' geven:) Ik hoop je snel te spreken.....dikke kus van mams
ReplyDelete