Pictures Dublin

Wednesday, 27th of April

I'm working right now. Well, working.... I just check people in and do the laundry every hour or so. It's pretty nice actually! Today was a wonderful day, the weather is superb and I went to the park with Margot. It's amazing how different parks are if you compare it to the Netherlands. It's normal in Dublin to have lunch in the park, even if you're a bussinessman. I saw loads of ties comming into the park with their packed lunch. I never would have thought that was possible!

I wanted to surprise Dirk with a very nice birthdaycard (his birthday is Friday) and I went to the postoffice. I thought it would take two or three days at the most to get it delivered, but the dude at the postoffice told me that it would be delivered next Tuesday! I thought he made a joke, but he looked pretty serious..

4 comments:

  1. that doesn't matter at all my lady, even if it would arrive next year, the taste will still be sweet, to get something from you is always special, it doesn't matter what size, or what prize, if it's on time or lightyears to late, it will always give me a special feeling I can't explain, but my lovely girfriend will understand it anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcella, op een of andere manier is het niet meer mogelijk op de normale manier te posten. Kan je nazoeken of hier wat aan te doen is?
    Groetjes en een dikke kus van je vader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ga het toch nog een keer proberen, even een testje of het nu wel lukt. Je schrijft niet meer zo trouw aan je blog.....kus ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nog maar een berichtje, hier alles goed. Het lijkt weer te werken, alleen via een omweggetje. Ik hoop dat je een leuke zondag heb gehad, hier is het mooi weer, alleen een behoorlijk harde wind. Het is nu half 10, ik ga maar eens wat drinken inschenken. Je telt de dagen zeker al af... Nog een paar dagen en dan komt Drikus. Hele dikke knuffel van ma

    ReplyDelete