We first went to the market they held there, which was superb. Liv and Nina both bought a necklace. We had fish & chips and fudge. It was legendary. I only missed one thing. When I was sitting on the beach and I looked at the sea I only wished for one thing: That I could share that moment with the most important person in my life: Dirk. I'm definitely going back to Howth with him when he comes here.
Last night was also legendary, we ate at The Brazen Head, which is the oldest
pub in Dublin and after that we went out. We went to Temple Bar (www.thetemplebarpub.com), which is a pub with live music every day. There was a guy with a guitar who was amazing, he played wonderful songs from Ronan Keating and Bob Dylan. On the other side of the pub there was a typical Irish band playing Irish folk music. We had the time of our lives in those pubs.
In the end we did something kind of bad... Nina and I had a couple of Bulmers (which is an Irish cider) and I mentioned that I would loooooove to take a pint of Bulmers home. And so we did... <--
Hoi moppie, met die foto's erbij is het wel helemaal af hoor! Het lijkt me echt mooi daar! Ik hoor net achter m'n rug dat pa zegt dat je niet teveel van die ierse gewoontes moet overnemen....dus niet teveel drinken!!! Ik spreek je vananvond waarschijnlijk wel, dikke kus mams, hou van je
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha, ik drink echt niet te veel hoor;) don't worry! Het is echt een gave plaats jah, ga er met Dirk ook nog wel een keer heen denk ik!:D
ReplyDeleteSpreek je vanavond wel op skype!
tss waar moet dat heen met jou? glazen stelen uit een pub. pfff, ik zal mijn collega's daar eens waarschuwen ;-).
ReplyDeleteVeel plezier nog ( en gefeliciteerd met je broertje! )
Hahaha, ik weet het, een week in de 'wereldse' stad Dublin en ik begin al crimineel te worden;)
ReplyDelete