Tonight I wanted to show mum the place I go to on most Sunday nights: The Sin É! With a small group of friends from the Four Courts Hostel we listened to the amazing live Irish music.It was so nice to share this experience with my mother.
Pictures Dublin
Sunday, 19th of June
Today was absolutely great! Mum and I first went to the Christ Church Cathedral for a nice sermon. After that we had a quick bite to eat and went to the Streetperformance World Championship in Merrion Square. It was absolutely great again! I watched the Space Cowboy again and was flabbergasted for the second time. Mum was terrified when he swallowed the sword and I couldn't suppress a gasp when he was on his nine meter unicycle and dropped his running chainsaw by accident. There was another nerve breaking moment when his assistant threw a knife up to the top of the unicycle and it almost ended up between his ribs. All and all, a great performance again. After that I decided that I would vote for him. (he won the Streetperformance World Championship in the end, so I voted for the right guy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey lieverd, als ik het allemaal weer lees...oh wat hebben we het gezellig gehad!! Leuk dat we dat samen hebben kunnen doen (ik loop nu nog niet achter een rolator;)) Je collega's vond ik ook helemaal toppie! En dan die mooie ierse live muziek, geniaal! En die enge dingen met de Streetperfomance....ik heb er nog slapeloze nachten van;).....best scary allemaal (ja, zomaar een engels woord ertussen door...) Ik ga even op de andere dag reageren hoor...ik denk nog steeds aan die super-tijd samen...xxxjes
ReplyDelete