The inevitable happened... I had to go to the airport to say goodbye to my boyfriend again... Fortunately it's not for a long time, I'll be back in the Netherlands in only three weeks! Time really flies. At the beginning of this trip I can remember several times that I wished I could take the next plane back. Right now I want to stay longer than three weeks... I met so many interesting, friendly people and made some true friends here... I'm definitely going to miss them... When I'm back I'm not going to be homesick but hostelsick, I'm afraid.
Back to today. The saying goodbye part wasn't easy, but it was easier as the first time for me. I knew that when I left the airport I would come 'home' to a whole bunch of people I care about. And I had something planned for tonight to keep myself occupied. The plan was to go to a comedy night in a pub. Regrettably this stayed a plan, because the pub didn't do comedy night because it was Monday and a bank-holiday... So we went to Sin É instead.
Hey nichtje!
ReplyDeleteLeuk al die foto's. En wat fijn dat je het zo naar je zin hebt. Je hebt ook al zoveel mensen ontmoet en vrienden gekregen. Zal wel weer wennen worden als je weer terug bent in Barneveld. Back to normal life!!! Ook weer fijn hoor dat vertrouwde. Nog effetjes en dan komt je lieve mams bij je op bezoek. Ze belde me vanmorgen nog heel leuk. We zullen je maandag wel missen hoor bij de familiemiddag! Geniet nog van je laatste weekjes he! Groetjes Jeanita xx