My heart beats frantically against my chest and it feels like I'm wired from head till toe. That's how it feels when the one you missed for the last 3,5 weeks comes to visit you and you're waiting on him. It's 11.30 now and I have to wait another 3 hours to pick up Dirk from the airport.
Unlike the first time that he was about to visit, I slept well last night. I don't know what to do with this time on my hands though. Hmmm, I will go to the park and read a book, I guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Airlink Express Bus: Improved Route!" "Journey Time to Dublin Airport 60 mins approx from Heuston station and 30-40 minutes from City Centre." Yeah, right... Well it didn't take 30-40 minutes to get to the airport, it took me at least 60 minutes to get there and that's when I don't count the fact that the bus was 15 minutes late! This resulted in disaster... (I know I'm exaggerating) I was too late at the airport to pick up Dirk... He called me when I was almost at the airport, he was looking for me;)
Fortunately the rest of the afternoon and evening went quite well. We picked up some groceries and made a perfect diner. I bought tickets to Pirates 4: On stranger tides yesterday. We went to see it tonight at 9.10pm. It was superb! I looooove the Pirates films, I watched them all several times.
Hoi Marcella, als het goed is, is Dirk inmiddels bij je....je zult de eerste dagen niet op je blog schrijven, niet smsen enz. en dat is logisch....geniet van jullie dagen samen! We horen wel weer van je als Dirk in het vliegtuig terug zit.....heel veel liefs van mams
ReplyDelete