Glasses on, wet hair and my sweat-pants. That's what I looked like this morning at 7am. I'll repeat it: 7am! No you're eyes aren't playing a trick on you, you've read it right: 7am. The first time that I woke up at the crack of dawn, it's flabbergasting I know! But I've got a very good reason for doing so. I met a couple of great Canadian guys on Monday and they left this morning. We had some nice conversations and when they mentioned yesterday that they were going to leave this morning I, enthusiastic as always, immidiately volunteered to get up at the same time as them to wave them goodbye. Hmm, it might have sounded great yesterday, but when my alarm rang at 6.30 this morning...
The rest of the day passed by in a rush. I got to bed again after my breakfast with the Canadians, called my mum and made a wonderfull big lunch/dinner:) I'm getting better behind the cooking plates, feeling more comfortable every day.
This night there was the Thursday-free-bbq again and I had to walk a group of the hostel up there. On my way back, one hour later, I saw the Queen again. I'm getting kind of bored of her. She keeps blocking up roads and the atmosphere of Dublin changed because of her. I wouldn't shed a tear if she leaves.
Hey marsje!!! Wen er maar vast aan dat je vroeg je bed uitmoet....ik moet al om half 8 terugvliegen....weet je hoe laat je dán je bed uitmoet:)! Ik merk het alweer....leuke knulletjes uitzwaaien, ja ja;) Het is wel handig dat je steeds beter kan koken....kun jij dit voortaan thuis ook doen:)! Ik ben bang dat het wel wat eentonige maaltijden gaan worden..... Het koninginnetje heeft het wel helemaal gemaakt bij jou hé? Nooit geweten dat je zo koningsgezind was..... Ik heb er mooie muziek bij vandaag, Debbie is op haar gitaar aan het spelen. Tegen de tijd dat jij weer thuiskomt kan ze heel goed tokkelen! Nou lieverd ik ga nog even kijken of je op skype ben, xxxjes
ReplyDelete