Pictures Dublin

Friday, 27th of May

Yesterday was one of the best evenings I've had so far (apart from the evenings I had with Dirk of course). During my night-shift a group of Dutch guys walked in, they were absolutely hilarious. First I had to go to the Thursday-bbq (I know, my job is great) and after my shift I had a drink with the guys in the common area. Marilou came back from work and Cathal was also done with his shift, so we decided to go to the Czech Inn and have some fun with the whole Four Courts Hostel gang:)

It was amazing! We had some drinks, lots of laughs, in short: A good night out!:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we're back at today, and, well, I didn't feel thát great today;) I've got myself to blame, I know! I slept in and had a wonderful brunch at the Brazen Head (the oldest pub in Ireland). It's so weird for me that people start to drink in the morning. I had breakfast/lunch at 12 and I was the only one who had a coke, the rest of the people were drinking Guinness, Bulmers or Heineken. It's just part of the culture of Ireland to drink and not only for young people, you'll see people from every age in the pub drinking beer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcella, je hebt maar weer eens geschreven;)! Het is al heel vaak de leukste, gezelligste of beste dag/nacht geweest! Ik ben blij dat je het naar je zin hebt....en ook fijn dat je het met Dirk het leukst hebt gehad;)! Echt apart dat er zo vroeg wordt gedronken, alhoewel er bij de Barnevelds haan ook wel diverse jongens met bier rondliepen... Maar dat is dan niet bij het eten. Je hebt er bijna 6 weken opzitten....super hoor, ik ben aan het aftellen, nog 3 weken....dan zie ontmoet ik je in Dublin!!! Dikke kus van mams

    ReplyDelete